Therma Corporationâ€™s Process Systems provides utility equipment with a standard or custom packaged process system. We solve your process, automation, space, environmental safety, and health problems. Our design/build experience in the food, beverage, semiconductor, power and biopharmaceutical industries allows us to bring innovative solutions to solving your problems. Our staff can provide design assistance or turn-key project execution.
We take projects from concept to engineering, then layout, providing complete fabrication, in-house evaluation, testing, with on-site start-up and commissioning. Our manufacturing capabilities include frame, tank, skid weldments, piping fabrication, and controls, including instrumentation installation and wiring, with complete pre-shipment operational evaluation. We are known for our commitment to successful project execution, product quality, and reliability.
- Turn-Key Systems
- Validated process skids and modules
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Chemical mixing/blending systems: liquid and dry; solvent and inorganic
- Solvent recovery systems
- Industrial automation, controls, and networks: PLC/DCS, HMI, Fieldbus, SCADA
- Hydronic systems
- Plant air systems
- Automated wet process equipment
- ASME Section VIII â€śU Stampâ€ť vessels Non-fired, to 5 in. dia. (Certified Vessel Repair)
- Engineering and Support
- Complete turn-key mechanical, electrical, and process engineering services
- Registered Professional Engineers (PE)
- ISA standard P&IDs and electrical schematics
- Validation services (cGMP, GAMP 5 Automation)
- Positive Material Verification (PMI)
- 3D piping models and isometric drawings
- Automation functional specification development
- Design to NEC, NEPA, CE, UL, SEMI-S2, cGMP, 3A standards
- Class 1 Division 1 and 2 electrical systems installation
- On-site startup support and training
- Full manufacturing documentation set for custom equipment (BOD, Assemblies, BOMs)
- Manufacturing Materials and Sizes
- PP/PVDF up to 9 in. diameter
- 304/316L stainless steel
- Hastelloy C-276, C-22
- CND mandrel pipe bending up to 6 in. Sch 40
- Orbital welding up to 6 in.
- MIG/TIG welding
- Bystronic sheet metal laser cutting to 1/2 in. thick
- Ultra High Purity (UHP) packaging
- UL listed industrial control panel fabrication
- Laser tube cutting
For more information on Process Systems, click here to download the PDF, Process Systems Brochure, or Contact Us Today.
Your email will be kept strictly confidential and will never be shared.